My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

4 June 2010

Hidden Treasures

Morning all .... I can't believe its Friday already, still I don't have to go back to work until Tuesday 8th June as Monday is a Teacher Training Day, so a little bit of an extended half term for me! So will make the most of this gorgeous weather we're having.

My card this morning is for the Hidden Treasures Challenge with their theme of black, white and greys. I did cheat a little as just had to put in a teeny bit of red!! Its also a DT call, so just had to enter and hope they like my card!

For this card I used:-

  • Pink Gem Designs Pageboy Miki Stamp
  • Papermania Ivory Black Creative Tones Papers
  • Promarkers
  • Kanban Gems and Cardstock
  • Computer Generated Greeting

2 comments:

  1. What a great card for a Page Boy! Love the colours youve used.

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your card is great! Fabulous layout and that touch of red is just right! Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.