My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

17 June 2010

Just Monkeying Around!

Well hello and its another gorgeous day here in Coventry, what a difference the sunshine makes! Lets hope it stays this way for the weekend!

Here's another card which is an 8" x 8", this size is great to work with and I used another one of my new stamps for the following challenges:-

The theme at Papertake Weekly is ice cream flavours, so this one is MINT CHOC CHIP!

For this card I used:-

  • Pink Gem Designs Peek-a-boo Marvin Digi Stamp
  • Sizzix Decorative Corner Die
  • Promarkers
  • Pearlescent Card from Stash
  • DCWV Cardstock
  • Papermania Pearls
  • Computer Generated Greeting

I'm pleased with how this one turned out and would love to have your comments too! Thanks for stopping by this morning and enjoy the sunshine wherever you are!

8 comments:

  1. Fab card Claire, thanks for playing along with Totally Papercrafts this week

    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire
    gorgeous card, luv this image,thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love how you outlined the leaves with white, gives a nice dimensional element. I'd say that looks like Choco chip mint to me! Super work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Claire
    Fabulous card - the image is so cheeky but cute!
    Thanks for your very kind words this morning - I really do appreciate them hun.
    Will let you know the outcome as soon as I can.
    Enjoy the rest of the afternoon sun.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Card! I like the way you used your corners! Thanks for joining us at OSCC

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Claire, What a cheeky monkey! Great card.
    Thanks for joining us at OSCC this week!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love how you rotated the sketch, it works really well! Great image and i love the colours, fab card! Thanks for joining us at OSCC this week xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card Claire thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.