My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

28 June 2010

Kaya With Flowers

Monday Monday already! Really don't know where the weeks are going just lately and to top it off its another gorgeous day - trouble is its too nice to be having to go to work later!

My card today is for the following challenges:-

For this card I used:-

  • Pink Gem Designs Kaya With Flowers Stamp
  • Papermania Capsule Collection Red Hot Papers
  • Promarkers
  • DCWV Card
  • Papermania Pearls
  • Kaisercraft Flowers
  • Buttons from Stash

I love how the colours work together on this one and am pleased with the result.

Thanks for stopping by this morning and I hope you all have an enjoyable day.

4 comments:

  1. Those colors are fabulous! I love how it all flows so well! xxKelli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Claire - the image is so pretty and the colours are gorgeous.
    Hope work wasn't too hot.
    Only 4 weeks to go - yippeee!!
    Been out today to price up Jack's new uniform - think I might need to cut back on the crafty stash lol!!!
    Enjoy the rest of the evening.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww, what a cute card Claire- just so Gorgeous & love the soft colours too!

    Hugz

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow What a wonderful card , thanks for joining us at One stop crafts challenge this week and good luck!
    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.