My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

3 June 2010

LOTV Challenge 54

Evening and wow what another gorgeous day its been and I'm sitting in my craft room with the french doors open and its lovely out there listening to the birds singing!

So I've managed to make my card for the Lili of the Valley Challenge 54 Theme: Bev's Sketch and I've used one of the new release stamps "Baby Christening" which is absolutely adorable.


For this card I used:-

  • LOTV Baby Christening Stamp
  • Promarkers
  • Papermania Capsule Collection Red Hot Papers
  • Papermania Gemstones
  • Card from Stash
  • Computer Generated Greeting

Hope you enjoy the rest of this gorgeous evening.

9 comments:

  1. oh this is really beautiful hun love it hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card - love the DP's as well as the adorable image. How did you manage to get yours so quickly - I'm still waiting for my order lol!!!
    Weather forecast is HOT HOT HOT again today - enjoy!
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, Claire. Love it!

    Judi xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card and these new images are just adorable. Great papers and lovely colouring.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card Claire! That image is just beautiful!

    Very pretty in pink papers and the subtle hint of bling is fab too!

    Keryn x

    ps. I so love to hear the birds singing too and the smell of freshly cut grass is just heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the image that you have chosen, a great job with Bev's sketch, thanks for joining us at Lilli of the Valley this time, big hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card, love the papers and image you have used. A great take on our sketch this week. Thanks for joining us at LOTV this time. Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beautiful card and adorable image -such a wonderful take on our sketch Claire. Your papers and floral detail are so pretty.
    Thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry Claire, I meant to say your punched detail is so pretty. -x-

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.