My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

16 June 2010

One for the Boys

Evening all, well its been a lovely day today and I even managed to sit out in the sunshine for a little while when I got home from work this afternoon, perfect!

I also managed to get into the craft room this evening too and finish off a Father's Day card for my FIL which I am going to enter into the following challenges:-

I decided to rotate the sketch as it worked better for me.

For this card I used:-

  • Forever Friends Image
  • Paper & Pearlescent Card from Stash
  • Papermania Gems
  • Anita's Peeloffs

Hope you like it and as always appreciate your lovely comments. Enjoy the rest of your evening.

2 comments:

  1. oh love this clare the image is so cute and love your DPs too hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love the mix of dps you used, I'm sure your FIL will love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.