My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

7 June 2010

Penny Black Challenge 104

Afternoon, this is my second post for today. Another card I made yesterday for the Penny Black Challenge 104 with their theme being Swirls. I found a swirly paper and also added some gems in swirls for effects, even the cute hedgies could be seen as "swirling" lol!

For this card I used:-

  • Penny Black Ecoste, Splits & Pirouette Stamp
  • Papermania Capsule Collection Red Hot Paper
  • American Crafts Ribbon
  • Papermania Gemstones
  • E-Z Rub-Ons
  • Cardstock from Stash

7 comments:

  1. Fab card, Claire. Love it!

    Judi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Claire - the image is so perfect for the challenge. Back to work tomorrow :( never mind 7 weeks then the summer hols - yipppeeeee!!!! lol.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so sweet claire...love the papers and your cute ballerinas......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe I love Hedgy, and it makes me giggle to see him in a tutu! I haven't seen him colored like that before, but I do like it a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love these dancing hedgys! Great card!

    I'll be back soon.

    Mrs Wonka X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, adorable cardClaire

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Claire

    fabulous card, love those hedgies, thanks for joining us at pennyblack saturday

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.