My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

24 June 2010

Summer Days!

Morning peeps! A very apt card for the weather we've been having of late - my card for the Stamp Something Challenge with their theme being Something Summer.

I've used sunny yellows and oranges for this card.

For this card I used:-

  • The Greeting Farm Shine Stamp
  • Papermania Capsule Collection Sunshine Papers
  • Papermania Gems
  • Promarkers
  • Card from Stash
  • Anita's Peeloff

The sun isn't shining as much today, but its still very warm here in the Midlands. Hope you all have a great day and thanks for visiting and leaving your lovely comments.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, made a spelling mistake in the last comment!!

    What I was trying to say was - Great minds think alike, and obviously the weather has influenced us both into getting out this gorgeous Miss Anya, as I've just done a card with her too.

    Love your card.

    Judi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Claire
    This is gorgeous and yes it is so perfect for the weather of late - what do you think the chances are of it lasting?
    Glad to hear that it's not just me on countdown for the holidays lol!!!
    Have a great evening.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh love this hun those coulrs are just perfect,hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.