My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

13 June 2010

Sunday Sketch & Stamp Challenge 30 - GDT Card

Hello again, here's my second post for today, this time for the Sunday Sketch & Stamp Challenge 30 using Arianne's Sketch.


The sponsor this week is the Digi Doodle Shop who have a great selection of digi stamps available and the prize this week for the lucky winner will be a $10.00 gift certificate for use in their store.

I used the Sleeping Infant digi - isn't she cute!?

For this card I used:-

  • Papermania Capsule Collection Red Hot Papers
  • Promarkers
  • Papermania Pearls
  • E-Z Rub-ons

I hope you will pop across to the challenge to enter, you just need to make a card using a stamped image somewhere on your creation and upload and leave a link directly to your card (not your blog) and you have until midnight on Saturday 26th June to enter. Good Luck!


1 comment:

  1. Oh Claire this is gorgeous - love the softness of it.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.