My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

30 June 2010

Surely Not Christmas Already!?

Hello crafters ....... well yes I'm afraid so, I know its only June, but I have to make a start on my Christmas cards sometime! So this is the first of many that you will see - sorry!


This card is being entered into the following challenges:-

For this card I used:-

  • LOTV Christmas Ted - Big Star Stamp
  • Kanban Mirri Card with Sizzix Polka Daises Texture Plate
  • Card & Greeting Stamp from Stash
  • K&C Christmas Papers
  • Papermania Gems
  • Promarkers
  • Sakura Glitter Pen

I hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

  1. Great Challenge Combo and perfect interpretation of our
    Strawberries and cream theme at Winter Wonderland. The image is beautiful. Hope to see you again on Friday for our next lot of fun
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Claire
    I love that LOTV image.
    It's never to early to early to craft for Christmas - I really do need to get started too!
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cute Claire! Love the adorable LOTV image and beautiful papers! Thanks for joining in at Winter Wonderland this week!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card love the colours ...x


    Thanks for joining us this week at allsorts hugs kirsten...x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card! I love those LOTV bears.

    Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears.

    xx :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is soooo cute!
    Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Claire. I love the beautiful fresh colour scheme and adorable image.
    Thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.