My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

27 June 2010

Truly Scrumptious DT Call

As I was mooching through my posts this morning, I spotted that Truly Scrumptious are having a DT call, and as I absolutely love their blog and challenges, decided that I would give this a shot!

Now the problems arise, I have to pick two of my favourite cards ..... umm now then decisions, decisions, its so hard as there are so many which are my faves, but I had to narrow it down which took me a while but I decided on these two:-


Why these two? Well maybe because they are both pink and I love working with pink, the papers, my favourite images Magnolia Tilda and LOTV, the layouts or the detail ... I don't know its just these two stood out the most for me, so I hope that the Truly Scrumptious team agree?

If you're interested then take a look at their post Truly Scrumptious Closing date is Wednesday 14th July.

Wish me luck!


4 comments:

  1. Very pretty cards, I'm partial to pink myself. Love all the sweet elements to both cards and what adorable images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards!!!!!!
    I like so much the stamps and the colorations!

    Hugs, SHake

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do wish you luck -- these are very adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.