My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

12 June 2010

Whistling a Happy Tune

Afternoon crafters, its been a pleasant day so far and after doing my huge pile of ironing this morning, I retreated to the craft room to make a card! I've not long returned from the garden centre this afternoon with my first batch of plants to go in the progressing landscaping of the garden! These will be planted tomorrow and as soon as I get a piccie, I'll post it on!

Back to the card, its for my Sister's partner's birthday on 25th June and I know its early, but they are going to Turkey on Thursday so needed to get it done and ready to post so she has it by Wednesday to take with them!!
I'm entering it into the following challenges:-

For this card I used:-

  • Digi Stamp Boutique Jim Mowing Lawn Digi Stamp
  • K&C Hopscotch Papers
  • Kanban Cardstock
  • Die Cut Greeting
  • Promarkers
  • Papermania Gemstones

Thanks for stopping by and look forward, as always to receiving your comments! Enjoy the rest of your day!

4 comments:

  1. brill card once again hun love the papers,you have used,and great image too hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smashing man card Claire.....I am sure your sisters partner will love it!!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card!!! Wonderful papers and such a happy little image! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamp Something!!! This is the last week of our DT call, check the site for details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute project! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.