My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

9 June 2010

WOYW Wednesday 53

Morning peeps and yes its Wednesday again already! So whats on my workspace today? A mess, thats what there is!

This piccie shows my new portable daylight lamp, which is absolutely fab, I was finding the halogen spots too much when it was dark and couldn't get my colours right, so now I have this its amazing and I can happily craft in the dark! Also some new Papermania paper packs from a recent visit to Hobbycraft and my goodies that arrived yesterday from Susie Sugar at Die Cut Dreams for winning their recent celebration card challenge, these are fab and I can't wait to use them!

And this piccie shows my trolley with my ribbon storage and all my recently new sorted stamps (not all of them mind you) dumped on top waiting to be put away in the cupboard!

So thats its really, no work in progress at the moment as I am up-to-date with everything and ready to start something new. Look forward to seeing whats on your desk today!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

23 comments:

  1. Some great new stash - can't wait to see what you create!

    Happy Crafting!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got an Ottlite recently too - aren't they fab.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got a daylight lamp somewhere but not room where I work to fix it to...

    ReplyDelete
  4. May have to invest in a daylight lamp been thinking about it for while now...watch this space you never know.
    Have good WOYWW.
    hugs judex

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh wonder if those lights are better than my ikea long bulb thing? No idea.... Anyway - I cannot believe a crafter has no WIP - can I send some of my stuff over to you then LOL... I have TOO MUCH - and the energy levels don't match!!!

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice selection of papers there Claire! I have a daylight bulb in my lamp - couldn't live without it but still avoid colour matching after sundown!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great lot of goodies, thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  8. those die cuts are lovely =) and I so envy you the lamp

    ReplyDelete
  9. hmmmm I like the look of that lamp, I relly could do with better lighting, as i often work late into the night.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh so love all those ribbons,hun fab workspace,hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab ribbon storage, beats my old Quality St tin LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really love your ribbon store.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  13. So much gorgeousness and those ribbons look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yep - I am a sucker for ribbons too - love them!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the ribbon storage - but so would my cats LOL!!!

    Hugs
    Penni
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the ribbon storage box.....I need one :0)
    *hugs* Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hiya Claire

    I really need to get a daylight lamp, my eyes are suffering under a little spotlight!. Your desk looks full of busyiness

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love how you have stored your ribbons! Great workspace xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I so wish I could store ribbons with the ends hanging out but my many cats would think they were in ribbon heaven

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely papers and lovely ribbons
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely papers and are they ribbons??? (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you for em. I think that's such a great idea, (your ribbon bag) haven't come across one like that. also love your useful boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nice and organised. I've just purchased the exact same paper pads! Enjoy your weekend

    Hugs Can x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.