My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

30 June 2010

WOYW Wednesday 56

Morning all, yes its time for Whats on Your Workdesk Wednesday - where does that week go? I haven't shown my desk for the last couple of weeks as have been so busy! So this time there is actually some work in progress.

This piccie was taken late last night and as you can see I'm in the middle of making a card for several challenges (and yes you are seeing correctly it is a Christmas one!). Also you can see a pile of stamped Greeting Farm images which I received from my friend Kelli at Hidden Treasures as we did a swop out. So can't wait to get using these.

And in this pile - just loads of cardstock, paper & mulberry paper, tools and my Kanban Urban Belles clear stamps which I have just used for my DT card for Hidden Treasures, but you'll have to wait for Sunday to see that one!

And thats it really for this week. You can see the finished Christmas Ted in one of my following posts later today!

Thanks for stopping by to look at my workspace and can't wait to see whats on your desk today!

Hugs

16 comments:

  1. Hi Claire

    lovdely to see work in progress :O) that christmas ted is gorgeous

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire
    oh lots there to keep you busy, great stamps, have good day, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing work in progress and all that yummy paper, I need a good rummage in your desk LOL. Have a good day, Tracy Evans x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. lots of things to spy on today =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great space, pretty papers. life is good :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a hive of activity here, happy creating :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all that paper hanging around!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a busy desk with lots to snoop. Thanks for sharing it.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great stamps. Have to check back to see what you make ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, that's me!! Hehe, can't wait to see what you make!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. great images, good luck colouring them all in

    big hugs
    judie xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh lovely busy desk there - looks like you are having fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. great workspace pics hun :0)
    *hugs* Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  14. ooh interesting...love that spotty paper. Willbe back to see the urban belles!

    ReplyDelete
  15. There is a lot going on there, on your desk ...as I am taking so long to get round I have seen the finished card ..... GORGEOUS and FUN too

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, what a lot of lovely paper. You sure have a lot of project showing. Sorry my visit is so late this week, but had a fun snoop anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.