My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

1 July 2010

All Shopped Out

Well good morning ..... its nearly the end of another week and we're now into July, which only means one thing ..... the countdown starts now for me finishing work for the Summer! Woo hoo!

Had a succssful night in my craftroom last night and have made a couple of cards to try and catch up on all the challenges I'm entering lately. Here's the first one which is using one of the images by friend Kelli sent me.



For this card I used:-

  • The Greeting Farm Miss Anya Stamp
  • MME Pretty Please Papers
  • PM Pearls
  • Promarkers
  • Kaisercraft Flowers
  • Brads from Stash

Its a right mixture of colours is this one! LOL

1 comment:

  1. I think the colors turned out beautifully! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.