My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

17 July 2010

Black, Pink & White

Good evening - well I am pleased to say that my laptop has been fixed and all my pictures, documents and music was recovered. Unfortunately I lost all my emails and contacts so trying to start again from scratch is a bit of a nightmare. So we have been out today and bought an external hard drive so if the laptop goes again, at least everything I have will be safely secure on the external hard drive - it has been quite stressful over the last few days, as the thought of losing everything just wasn't a pleasant feeling!

So here's another card I made for another one of the teachers at my school who will be leaving us on Friday and I have entered this into the following challenges (well I may be late or have missed one of them!)



For this card I used:-

  • Miss Anya Stamp
  • Card, Paper & Chipboard Flowers from Stash
  • Promarkers
  • Hobbycraft Gems
  • Anita's Peeloffs

I hope you like it - thanks for stopping by tonight.

5 comments:

  1. oh glad you got your laptop sorted hun,this card is gorgoues,just love that coulr combo hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done, a great card. Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Claire hun what a relief it must be for you that you have managed to recover everything from your laptop - think I might have to invest in an external hard-drive too - I would be devastated if I lost what's on my laptop!
    Gorgeous card - love that Miss Anya and the colours are fab.
    Soooooooooooo looking forward to Friday lol!!!
    Got Jack's leaver's assembly on Thursday - that will be a tear-jerker I'm sure!!!
    Have a great day.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a nightmare youve had. At least all of your images and craft stuff was safe, phew!!!

    Beautiful card Claire, Ive got those papers but youve made them look just stunning!

    Lovely colour combo, nice and grown up girly I reckon!

    Last week for you!! whoop whoop!!

    Youve had a right busy weekend but I bet your new lawn looks FAB!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card, I love the color scheme and cute image! Thank you for joining us at Wild Orchid Challenges!
    Hugs,
    April

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.