My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

22 July 2010

DCD DT CALL

Morning all, well I have had a busy few days crafting and not much blogging, so I have some catching up to do! Over at Die Cut Dreams they are having a DT call. I just adore Susie's blog and the creations by the team are amazing and it would be great if I had the opportunity to become a DT member, so I'm giving it a shot.

Now the requirement is to make something pink and girly - probably because pink is Susie's favourite colour LOL! So as I was making a gift for the Head teacher at my school as she is leaving I thought this would be perfect to enter for the call. It is many cards actually, notelets in a box, so I hope this will be accepted!

I made the box using my new Martha Stewart scoring board - had read many good reviews about it and its actually fab to use and look forward to making more things with it. This particular box would hold quite alot of notelets - I made 8 in total using pink papers from Papermania Capsule Collection, a stamp I received free with a magazine, mirri card, gems and promarkers.

I left them blank inside, so they can be used for any occasion, so I hope she likes them!
Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you have a fab day!


7 comments:

  1. Oh WOW Claire, that boxed set is simply stunning!

    She will love it!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a lovely set of cards Claire and a perfect gift for someone
    Thanks for joining our DT call at DCD
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claire...
    This is beautiful! Good Luck with the DT position. I was lucky enough to do 6 months with Susie as a DT member on one of her challenges. It is lots of fun!
    I have one more day to go then 6 weeks off before I go back in on an inset day on the Friday. Crafting Heaven!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous boxed set of notelets Claire and the perfect gift for some lucky person.
    Thanks so much for entering our DT call at the Die cut Dreams blog.
    Hugs,
    Nicola & the Dream Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Claire, a lovely gift too. Good luck with the DT call.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a gorgeous gift set Claire, so very pretty. Lucky Head Teacher!

    Thanks so much for entering our DT call at Die Cut Dreams - and good luck!

    Hugs
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.