My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

28 July 2010

Fairytales

Afternoon peeps, well the sun has just broken through here in Coventry ..... about time I say, the kids have gone out and I'm here crafting, what bliss!

My card today is for an array of challenges:-

Card ingredients

  • Pink Gem Designs Fairytale Chloe Stamp
  • DCWV Paper
  • Pearlescent card from Stash using Sizzix Texture Boutique Embossing Folder
  • Promarkers
  • PM Gems
  • American Crafts Ribbon
  • Kanban Die Cut Number

Thanks for passing by today. Hope you are all enjoying your day wherever you are!

9 comments:

  1. Oh isnt this sweet! I love the image, its the first time Ive seen her!

    Such a perfect card!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty

    Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw this is a great card! I like the polka dots on the 6!


    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is gorgoues,hun love cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Claire, fabulous colours and such a cute image. Love how you've done the 6.
    So happy you could join us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, cute card Claire.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card, the image is very cute

    thanks for taking up my challenge this week at Allsorts

    lotsalove

    Amanda :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww...such a sweet card!
    Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhhh, I love the way you've used a neutral background so that the image really pops, it looks great!! Thanks for your comments on my blog, I'll be popping back! Marie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.