My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

3 July 2010

Godiva Festival

Evening all, no cards today I'm afraid - haven't even managed to get into the craft room today - why? Been busy on the house and then went to the Coventry Godiva Festival this afternoon - took the girls and they had some fun at the fair!

My stepdaughter Danielle is in the pink top and Megan, my daughter next to her - here on the dodgems! Then they were a little more daring and went on the Danze Zone ride - you can just about see them both at the end - the first piccie in the air and the second piccie when they got back down to earth.

We all had an enjoyable afternoon. I will be back tomorrow with my DT card for the next Hidden Treasures challenge.

Enjoy the rest of the evening and see you tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Wey hey, looks like they really did have all of the fun at the fair!

    Cant find a pic of you on the dodgems tho Claire!! Wussy pants!! lol!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.