My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

4 July 2010

Hidden Treasures Challenge 6 - DT Card

Good morning all - Happy Sunday and Happy Independence Day for those of you in the USA!

Its time for another challenge here at Hidden Treasures. This week's theme is a sketch and a girly theme! We all know how much you enjoy making girly cards, so we are hoping to see some great makes this week.

Here's the sketch and my card.


I've take two pictures as I used mirri card again and as its so reflective its always so difficult to photograph!

For this card I used:-

  • Kanban Urban Belles Stamp
  • Kanban Reflections Embossed Mirri Card
  • Promarkers
  • Hobbycraft Gems
  • MS Border Heart Punch
  • Embossed Hearts
  • Anita's Peeloff

You have until Saturday 10th July to submit your entries so good luck!

3 comments:

  1. Fab card Claire
    The image is so sweet and the colours are very bright & cheery.
    I was up at 4.30am - that's quite usual so I thought I would take the opportunity to post a card I made yesterday lol!!!
    Hope you are enjoying the weekend.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty girly card Claire! Love the pink embossed mirri card, it really gives it a nice bit of bling and as we all know girlies and bling go together!!

    Have a great day!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that mirri card is to die for Claire!!! such a beautiful girly card. Hugs Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.