My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

13 July 2010

In the Garden

My second post for today - this card I made a couple of weeks ago, but have not yet shown as it was a commission for a friend for their Dad's 70th birthday last week. I have to say I was very pleased with the outcome of this card and they were thrilled with it as the brief was very brief! LOL. Dad loved it too apparently.


This is the inside - I used one of my 8" x 8" gatefold cards which I love using for this type of work - there is just so much space!


I am going to enter this into the Papertake Weekly challenge with their theme of In The Garden.

For this card I used:-

  • Kanban Patchwork Pals Set
  • MME Asparagus Papers
  • PM Pearls
  • Anita's Number Peeloffs
  • Computer Generated Inner Greeting
  • Die Cut Greeting
  • DCWV Cardstock

7 comments:

  1. Wow what a great card for a garden mad Dad! Ive never seen an 8x8 card, it quite scares me!!

    All of the elements have really come together on it Claire, its one fab card!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hun love this really cute image,and super detail too hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this it's sooo cute!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Claire
    Suh a cute character - perfect for the 'older' gentleman lol!
    Really looking forward to this time next week (will only have 2 days to go then lol!!!)
    Hope you are ok?
    Have a wonderful evening.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Claire, what a cute little fella he is with his flat cap and cat!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your lovely comment, hope to speak to you soon,
    Em.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable card! Colors are fab and "manly" and the way it opens is so cool! What a wonderful gift for your friend to give her father, I'm sure he'll treasure it always!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card, Claire! I love it! Thanks so much for joining us at PTW!
    hugs!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.