My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

1 July 2010

Its Tilda!

My second post for today!

I received my "Danging Tilda" stamp in the post yesterday and just had to use it - I don't own that many Tilda stamps and am trying to build up my collection gradually when money allows!

This card is for:-

For this card I used:-

  • Magnolia Ink Dangling Tilda Stamp
  • PM Rose Garden Papers
  • Promarkers
  • Kaisercraft & Punched Flowers
  • PM Gems
  • Sakura Glitter Pen
  • Anita's Peeloff
  • Ribbon & Card from Stash

I'm really pleased with how this card turned out - just love the colours.

Thanks for stopping by today - hope you have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. <Wow Claire, what a fab trip Ive just had looking back at everything Id missed! Youve been so busy and they are all so beautiful!

    Have to pick a couple of fav's that just sprung out at me! open wide, strawberries and cream, the wedding card and your christmas sprinkles is just superb!

    Blinking Nora girl, Ive lost me mojo but Ive sure got loads of wonderful inspiration now so Ive no excuses!

    Gorgeous work Claire!
    Keryn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww Claire your card is simply stunning, I love the DP and the flowers so beautiful thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.