My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

18 July 2010

LOTV 57

Evening all - what a busy day I've had, but managed to get into the craft room late this afternoon and make a few cards!

And this little beauty is for the Lili of The Valley Challenge 57

For this card I used:-

  • LOTV Me & My Cat Stamp
  • MME Quite Contrary Papers
  • Promarkers
  • American Crafts Ribbon
  • Papermania Gems
  • Rachelle Anne Miller Greeting Stamp

I love how this one has turned out, I think its the bright vibrant papers which are just lush.

Thanks for stopping by today.


6 comments:

  1. oh claire hun this is so cute love that image,and the layout is brill to,can you tell me were you get those images,from would love to have a play with some,hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a cutie Claire and yeah, I agree with you that the papers are beautiful too!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card; love that sketch! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Claire, wonderful cute image and details.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Georgeous card in great colours! Thanks for joining us at LOTV this time - good luck!
    Hugs, Lena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its gorgeous Claire, pretty papers. Thanks for taking part in the LOTV Challenge
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.