My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

11 July 2010

Manga Attitude

Hello again, my third and final post for today! This time a card for The Sugar Bowl challenge using their sketch.

I made this card last night and its not one of my better makes, seem to have lost my mojo this week as I've not really been happy with anything I've made and haven't really felt like getting into the craft room to make anything either, which is certainly not like me - lets hope it returns very soon!

For this card I used:-

  • Sugar Nellie Manga Girl #1 Stamp
  • Promarkers
  • PM Capsule Collection Red Hot Papers
  • DCWV Card using Sizzix Texture Plate
  • Hobbycraft Gems
  • Die Cut Greeting


5 comments:

  1. Oh Claire
    You are too hard on yourself - this is beautiful.
    Fab colouring and I love the fsux stitching.
    Have a great evening
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, where's my blue lagoon cocktail??

    Lovely cards Claire, you have had a busy old day! I think the heat seems to be affecting everyones mojos so it's not surprising its slightly lost it's lustre for you too!

    I remember those stand offs with my girls when they used to stand opposite me with their arms folded just like the one above!! lol!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. your mojo seems fine to me! I think this is a very cute card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous sweet card Claire.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.