My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

8 July 2010

Sorry to See You Go ......

Good morning - well no surprise its raining here! Let's hope its not here to stay! Just a quick post this morning before I head off to my hospital appointment about my knee!

Today's card is made for the Head Teacher at my school who is leaving at the end of the term and I've used the sketch at Papertake Weekly 44 and I'm also entering it into Anyone For Anya? with their theme of "Anything Goes".


The card is actually alot brighter than the piccie - must be the miserable weather - and for this card I used:-

  • MME Quite Contrary Papers
  • Miss Anya Stamp
  • Promarkers
  • DCWV Cardstock
  • Anita's Peeloffs
  • PM Gems

I'm sure she will like it. Thanks for stopping by this morning. Hope the weather is better where you are today!

8 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card Claire, sweet image and fab papers.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Claire! very cute stamp and love the colours you have chosen. Good luck at the hospital darlin. Hugs Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it's perfect!! Love those greens! Good luck at the hospital, hope you did well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty fresh green card Claire, I really like it. Those papers are quite lush!

    How did you get on with your knee? Booked in for an arthroscopy yet?!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Claire! Love that shade of green and the mix of dps are awesome! You never fail to impress me with both the quality of your cards and the fact that you produce them so quickly! Great natural talent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Claire!x

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card Claire :-) I am sure the teacher really loved and appreciated this :-)

    thanks for joining the PTW Challenge :-)
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww this is gorgeous Claire the teacher will love it thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.