My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

11 July 2010

Such a Cutie

Afternoon peeps, well I made this card for the Hidden Treasures challenge, but during the week Kelli informed me that she was no longer going to run the challenge blog as it was becoming far too stressful for her and taking the fun out of her cardmaking, so I may as well show it and also enter it into Simon Says Stamp Challenge using their photo inspiration.

Yes its a cocktail "Blue Lagoon" as the inspiration and here's my card. Now obviously the colours are slightly different, but you have to remember I also had a photo inspiration for the challenge it was intended for, hence the vibrant colours. Hopefully it will pass!

For this card I used:-
  • DCWV Papers
  • TGF Cheeky Beauty Stamp
  • Promarkers
  • PM Gems
  • American Crafts Ribbon
  • Cardstock from Stash using Sizzix Texture Plate
  • Die Cut Greeting

I hope you like it. Enjoy the rest of this gorgeous Sunny Sunday and thanks for stopping by.


2 comments:

  1. Hiya Claire
    It's gorgeous - love the image and I think it fits perfectly.
    Love the new blog makeover as well.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    p.s - thank you so much for your very kind comments left on my blog - I really appreciate them xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cute!! I like the square gems in the top right corner!! Nice coloring too! :)

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.