My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

27 July 2010

The Sugar Bowl

Morning people, my card today is for the Sugar Bowl Challenge with their theme being blue! However as I was merrily crafting away last night, forgot to actually look at the theme and just followed the sketch, hence there is only a small amount of blue in the card design papers and is mostly green! So I do hope it will pass this time. If I get chance I will try and make another one!

Card Ingredients:-

  • PM Hampstead Papers - with a hint of blue!
  • PM Pearls
  • Anita's Peeloffs
  • Promarkers
  • Sugar Nellie Angus the Dog Stamp
  • Card from Stash

Thanks for stopping by this morning!

4 comments:

  1. I do love that paper, lots of blue or not! I'd pass it if it were me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Claire
    The DP is gorgeous - including the hint of blue lol!!!
    Hope you are enjoying your week so far.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the doggie! He looks like he was in a blue mood if you ask me!

    Lovely papers too! Even with the blue bits on it! lol!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card Claire! The little doggie is just adorable! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.