My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

11 July 2010

Sunday Sketch & Stamp Challenge 32 - DT Card

Good morning all, I feel like I've been up for hours this morning ..... hold on a minute, thats because I have! LOL. The other half was wide awake at 6.30 am and brought me a cuppa at 7.00 am!! Still it made a change to be up bright and early, so we decided to pop out to the country to one of the large car booters for a wander and some fresh air. Have just returned and am now catching up in blogland with a cuppa!

So its time for another challenge at Sunday Sketch & Stamp and this week we have a sketch from Ger.

And here is my take on the sketch, which I have rotated. Its another leaving card for another of the teachers at my school who will be leaving at the end of term.

For this card I used:-

  • MME Quite Contrary Papers
  • Miss Anya Stamp
  • Promarkers
  • Flowers & Card from Stash
  • Anita's Peeloffs

We have a new sponsor for this challenge Fresh Brewed Designs and the lucky winner of this challenge can select 3 images of their choice from the store.


All you need to do to enter is follow the sketch, include stamping somewhere on your creation, post on your blog with a direct link to your post (not your blog) using the Inlinkz widget. You have until midnight (GMT) on 24th July to enter. Take a hop across to see the inspiration from the amazing DT members. Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. Blimey you have had a long day! I bet you'll be asleep by 6.30! lol!

    Lovely card and it's a great sketch so I might have a wander and join in!

    It's nicer here as it isnt as humid so Im very happy!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.