My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

15 July 2010

A Very Beary Merry Christmas

Evening all ..... well I'm lucky to be blogging at all today as my PC decided to give up on me this morning .... I get as far as log in and then it doesn't want to go! Nightmare as its only 18 months old ... so have managed to kidnap my other half's PC for a little while but as his is newer and he's on Windows 7 and I was on Vista, things are a little different to manouvre around, so its taking me twice as long to do things!

Anyhows, hopefully mine will be fixed very soon - I hope so anyway.

So here's my card for today, which I am entering into the following challenges:-

For this card I used:-

  • LOTV Christmas Ted Balancing Act Stamp
  • K&C Papers
  • Promarkers
  • Hobbycraft Gems
  • Hobbycraft Silver Card
  • Card from Stash using Sizzix Texture Plate

Hope you have had a great day and thanks for stopping by today.

9 comments:

  1. What a sweet image, I love these LOTV bears. Lovely card and thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How gorgeous Claire! Love how you coloured the teddy, so very sweet!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Just Cute Bears!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Christmas card, that silver paper really highlights your image! Super colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a darling of a card Claire.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card!

    Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears.

    xx :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie!!! Thank you for playing with us at die cut dreams Christmas club!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I'm jealous of your silver paper and the green christmas one, beautiful creation, thanks for joining DCD Christmas challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww....such a sweet card!
    Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute teddy card! thanks for joining in with us at Just Cute Bears.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.