My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

25 August 2010

Another Award!

Well I am lucky enough to have received another award from my friend Keryn - A big thank you hun for this.

Again there are rules - firstly I must thank the person who sent it to me, list 3 things I like about myself 1) My smile 2) I am organised 3) I am lucky enough to have great friends and family and finally pass onto 7 people - now the 7 people I have chosen all inspire me with their creativeness and work and are all genuinely lovely people to have as friends and followers.

  1. Debby
  2. Clare
  3. Trish
  4. Susie
  5. Janet
  6. Emma
  7. Marie

Enjoy your day!

4 comments:

  1. Oh thankyou so much beautiful girl!!! that has made my day. I will wear it with pride on my blog. Lots of love & hugs Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for thinking of me sweetie! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Claire hunni, you always make me smile, thanks so much,
    Em.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, Claire. Thank you so much for this lovely award (I've secretly always wanted one of these - hee, hee!!) You've really made my day. And it means alot that you always pop over to my blog and comment on my cards. I hope we'll be 'blog friends' for many years to come! Marie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.