My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

12 August 2010

Anyone for Cup Cakes?

Afternoon, my second post for today is for the following challenges:-

Now I'm not very pleased with this card at all .... it just didn't turn out right and I can't really put my finger on it as to why, especially as it was such a simple sketch to follow, but you know when you're not happy with something. However, I will publish whatever I make good or bad!

Card Ingredients:-

  • Kanban Tea Party Die Cut Toppers & Greeting
  • MME Quite Contrary Papers
  • Sizzix Frame coloured with PMs
  • Hobbycraft Gems
  • Paper from Stash

4 comments:

  1. Yum yum! It looks fine to me and a great use of the sketch! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card Claire and love the greeting - it's so true!
    Thanks for joining in with this week's Polka Doodles sketch challenge and hope to see you again.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just can't beat cupcakes can you. thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing along in the Polkadoodles sketch challenge! Yummy cakes and love the sentiment - my type of friend! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.