My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

5 August 2010

Baby Giraffe

Afternoon crafters, hope you are all well? I decided that I needed to unwind in my craft room this afternoon after a busy session of DIY - stripping wallpaper - and I have to say I am now aching like mad and it hasn't done my bad knee any good either! Can see me suffering later, still have to have another go at it tomorrow to finish it off!

So my mind obviously wasn't on the job as I decided to follow the sketch at Christmas Stamping All Year Long got waylaid and produced a baby card!! Er hello? So can't enter that can I! But never fear there were luckily other challenges to enter LOL.

Card Ingredients:-

  • Pink Gem Designs Giraffe Stamp
  • Paper & Peeloffs from Stash
  • Promarkers
  • Kanban Card & Mirri
  • Hobbycraft Gems

I've decided I must be tired ...... or just completely stupid and having a bad day LOL. Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Claire,
    This is a charming wee card. I love the blues and the giraffe is gorgeous. I love it.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Claire. The giraffe is soooooo cute!
    Marie x
    P.S. The image on the card on my blog is rapunzel! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! The colours are so pretty, so soft, I love it!

    Your gems are really really blingy, they look like diamonds! Not diamonique, I say diamonds!

    Hope you get a lovely rest this evening! You deserve it after all of the decorating youve done this week!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovley blue card, and such a cute giraff! I am a bit soft for them :O)

    Thanks for joining in with T.G challenge this week, good luck!

    Hugs Nina x

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable card, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.