My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

11 August 2010

A Balancing Act

Good morning crafty people and my what a lovely sunny day we've got here in the Midlands. Looking forward to catching up with my friend at lunchtime over a pub lunch - haven't seen her for years, so it will be great! My daughter is also on her way home from Portugal as we speak - she's been away for 10 days with her Dad and Brother, but won't be back with me until Friday, can't wait to see her too!

Anways, guess what, another Christmas card LOL!

This is my favourite bear from LOTV, he is just so cute! This card is being entered into the following challenges:-

Card Ingredients:-

  • LOTV Christmas Ted - Balancing Act
  • Die Cut Greeting
  • Mirri Card
  • Paper & Embellishment from Stash
  • Promarkers

Hope you like the card and as always appreciate your feedback.

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous sweetie, the image is really sweet and i love the papers you have chosen, thanks for joining us at LOTV big hugs Pops x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.