My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

8 August 2010

Congratulations!

My third and final post for today - can you tell I'm on catch up! LOL

This card is for the following challenges:-

I decided to rotate the sketch so it worked better for the image. For this card I used:-

  • LOTV Just Married Stamp
  • PM Confetti Papers
  • Promarkers
  • PM Gems
  • Organza Ribbon & Embellishment from Stash
  • Mirri Card

Thanks for stopping by my blog today and as ever your wonderful comments and time are always appreciated.

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Claire, really pretty and I love that cute image x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire,
    This is a fantastic card. I love the images and the papers are gorgeous.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous card...bright and fresh and with a cute couple...thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Creations! bx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, love this cute image from LOTV. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations.
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely wedding card Claire, I love the papers, the sentiments all over them are lovely!

    Love the fancy shape on there too!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Claire, gorgeous wedding card, love the cute image, great papers and wonderful details.
    So glad you could join us at Truly Scrumptious.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.