My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

9 August 2010

Die Cut Dreams Challenge 60 - GDT Card

Good morning crafters - yes its Monday morning already and it is with great pleasure that I was asked to be a guest designer for Susie at Die Cut Dreams - what an honour!

The challenge this week is to use fabric in your creation and not just ribbon. Here's my card:-

I found a roll of hessian that I hadn't yet used and thought this would be perfect with the colour scheme that I had chosen and am very pleased with how this card turned out.

Card Ingredients:-

  • Miss Anya Izzy Stamp
  • Promarkers
  • Hessian
  • American Crafts Ribbon
  • PM Pearls
  • Anita's Peeloffs
  • PM Hampstead Paper

So pop over to the DCD blog to view the fantastic talented design team's work and a chance to win some of Susie's fantastic oval shaped cards and stands - I have some of the round ones and they are absolutely amazing.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Claire,
    the colours on this card are great. The hessian is just right as a mounting panel and the image is so sweet. I love the creation.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab card Claire, I really really love the texture that the hessian gives, its just perfect for the challenge.

    Well done on your GDT, have fun!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Claire, fabulous colour combo and use of fabric. Your image is adorable and coloured so beautifully.
    Thank you for being our GDT this week.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Claire sorry I'm late round
    Thank you so much for being our guest this week at the DCD challenge your card is a dream coloured to perfection and I love your use of the hessian fabric
    Great card
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.