My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

26 August 2010

Happy 70th Birthday Mum!

Morning on this miserable rainy day here in the Midlands! However its a very Happy 70th Birthday to my Mum! Here is the card I made for her.

I'm going to enter this into the following challenges:-

Card Ingredients:-

  • Kanban Embossed Mirri Card & Ribbon + Border Punch
  • Pretty 2 Digi Stamp by Creative Mind by Sylvie
  • Flowers from Stash
  • Promarkers
  • PM Gems
  • Anita's Peel Offs

Thank you for popping in - hope you like what you see.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Claire,
    Fantastic card. I love the rich colour and the image is fabulous.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Thanks for sharing at Stamp Something.

    Hugs,
    Renata

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb card Claire, the colour is great and the image just perfect! I bet your Mum really treasures it!

    Happy 70th to your Mum!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.