My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

24 August 2010

I'm Back!

Hello! Well I haven't been around much this past week, as have been busy decorating and its taken me away big time from my craft room! But now that both the girl's rooms are finished, I can now find sanction and relaxation back in it! LOL. Here are a couple of piccies to share with you (the light wasn't very good, so you can't get the true colours I'm afraid).

My Step Daughter Danielle's Lilac Room:-

My Daughter Megan's Pink Room:-

This piccie shows the built in cupboards that my darling other half built - I gave him a sketch of what I wanted and voila, here they are which I painstakingly painted with 3 coats of paint!! They are just brilliant.

So I will be back later with some cards. Hope you all have a fabulous day.


2 comments:

  1. Wow Claire, two very beautiful rooms!!! you have worked very hard hun and deserve some time out with card creations. The girls must be soooo happy with their rooms and what a handy other half you have!. Glad to see you back. Big hugs Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 gorgeous cards Claire, love both of the colours and what amazing storage your OH has made but lets be honest, the hardest bit of all is the painting isnt it?! lol!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.