My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

12 August 2010

Its A Bit Pink!

Hello all, well what an absolutely miserable day - its dark, cold and pouring with rain and its here for the day I believe! Oh joy!

So the card I made yesterday may make up for the fact its depressing outside as this is very bright indeed!

I don't tend to use actetate that much, but its something I will definitely start to use more in my cards - this particular acetate is from Kanban and is already embossed.

I'm going to enter this card into the following challenges:-

Card Ingredients:-

  • Kanban Embossed Butterfly Acetate
  • Paper from Stash
  • Swallowtail Butterfly Digi Stamp - freebie - can't remember from where!
  • PM Pearls
  • Promarkers

Hope the weather is better where you are today. Thanks for popping in.

12 comments:

  1. Hi Claire, how pretty is this, gorgeous acetate and it's just rememinded me I also have some already printed acetate, have to dig it out.....lol thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire,
    Pink is my fav colour so this one is a hit with me. I love the way you have used the acetate and the butterfly is just magnificent. Beautiful work.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just gorgeous, Claire. Lovely, lovely card. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful Claire, I love that printed/embossed acetate and the whole card looks really great. Thanks for playing along with us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is absolutely gorgeous!! I love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Claire, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely bright card - & why not use printed acetate? Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers with your butterfly creation.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your card so pretty, the acetate looks gorgeous as does the butterfly.
    thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    janex

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous, I love that acetate, and the butterfly matches it perfectly. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG, this is so gorgeous. I never used acetate before, at least not as a card front. It makes it look so elegant, absolutely love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, love that acetate, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, what a gorgeous card!! I love your choice of beautiful papers and wonderful details. Thanks for joining us at WOC this week x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.