My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

13 August 2010

My 1st Easel Card!

Morning crafty people - well I was up bright and early this morning and the sun was shining and I thought it was going to be a lovely day ..... how wrong I was, we're back to grey miserable rain again and its Friday! Can't believe 3 weeks of the school holidays have passed already - another 3 to go!

I have seen so many people make easel cards and I've always thought how fab they look, but must be so complicated to make. I decided at long last to have a go and am really pleased with how it turned out and shall definitely be making some more, incorporating different features on each one as there are so many options you can do.

I decided that I didn't want a full piece of card and went for just the image option, which I really like.

I'm going to enter this into the following challenges:-

Now I've just realised that I only have 1 button on my card for Anya Ink, however Miss Anya does have buttons on her shorts! Maybe this will pass do you think? If not no worries.

For this card I used:-

  • Miss Anya Stamp
  • MME Quite Contrary Papers
  • Card, Flowers, Button & Organza Ribbon from Stash
  • Promarkers
  • Fiskars Punch
  • Dawn Bibby Designs Greeting Stamp

I would love to have your comments on what you think of my first attempt and thanks for popping in this morning. Have a fun Friday!

19 comments:

  1. Claire, this is absolutely darling! Isn't it amazing how we build things up in our mind to be so hard, and then mostly they turn out to be so easy! Oh, the possibilities! Super sweet card and I hope your weather gets better. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire,
    This is a beautiful card. I love the papers and pinks. The image is fantastic. If this is your first easel card I look forward to seeing more because you've made a great job of this gorgeous card.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Claire - great card! Can't believe it's your first ever easel card, you've done such a good job!! Now you can do a round easel card (like the couple I've done on my blog)!!! Have a wonderful day/weekend!
    Marie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Easel card. thanks for joining us at 'Anya Ink'.
    hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet card. The lovely dp and embellies along with that darling image are so fun. So glad you joined us at the Pixie Cottage this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEAU - TI - FUL! lol!

    Are you now hooked on them too?! I do love easel cards!

    Very pretty papers and such a perfect girly card!
    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your first easel card is gorgeous, Claire! Lovely image with the roses and gorgeous papers! And yes, I can see the buttons on Anya's shorts:-)... Thanks for joining us at Anya Ink! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. hehehe my favorite: retail therapy!!! gorgeous card, you've done yourself proud :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable sweet card Claire.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh clare ,this is one adorable image so sweet too thanks for playing at the pixie cottage this week hope to see you again love hugs cheryl xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely adorabe, Clare. I cant believe this is your first easel card. You've done a fantastic job. Love everything about it. Thanks for joining us at Anya Ink. Lorraine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so lovely, hope not your last easel card!
    Thanks for sharing this folded card with us
    at Rosie D's, good luck;-))Mervi

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think it's beautiful as is LOL! Now you have three buttons lol!!! WHAT A GORGEOUS EASEL! I love the soft touch to it well done.Thanks for joining us at Anya Ink,RubyM:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your first easel car turned out great! A beautiful card. And your coloring looks perfect =) Thanks for playing with us at the Pixie Cottage!

    Hugs, Anne

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fantastic easel card, be careful though they can become addictive...hehe! Thanks so much for joining us over at AnyaInk!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Rosie-D’s challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous.I love this.love the softness
    Thanks for joining us at Anya Ink.
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. just beautiful, thanks for playing with Charisma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.