My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

5 August 2010

Peace Baby!

Evening - is it me or can I not get warm tonight? I know I feel the cold, but its August!!!! I feel my PJs and winter dressing gown coming on LOL!

Here's another of today's creations for the following challenges:-

Card Ingredients:-

  • Penny Black Peace Babe Stamp
  • Promarkers
  • PM Pearls
  • Dovecraft Funky Vintage Paper & MME Paper
  • DCWV Card using Sizzix Texture Plate
  • Peeloffs from Stash

As always, appreciate your valuable comments. Enjoy the rest of your evening.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Claire,
    I love the papers and colours you have used on this card. The image is so cute and well coloured. Great card.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like her!

    I know the feeling, I'm wearing socks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh love the papers,on here hun cute image,too,hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, sweet card Claire.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute claire and hey it is cold...are we heading for autumn already....thanks for joining in the recipe challenge this week at PBSC....hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya, groovy card, love it!

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.