My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

8 August 2010

Sunday Sketch & Stamp 34 - DT Card

Happy Sunday everyone and welcome to another challenge at Sunday Sketch & Stamp. This time it was my turn to provide the sketch.

And here's my card:-


For this card I used:-

  • Dawn Bibby I Love Handbags Stamps
  • Promarkers
  • DCWV Card with Sizzix Embossing Folder Dots
  • Paper from Stash
  • PM Pearls

We are lucky to be sponsored by One Stop Card Crafts and the lucky winner will receive a £10.00 voucher to spend in their online shop. How fab is that!?

You have until Midnight (GMT time) on Saturday 21st August to submit your entry and we look forward to visiting your blogs. Please can we ask that word verification is switched off as it makes it so much easier to leave comments. Don't forget to pop across to the blog to view the fab creations by the rest of the DT.

Good luck!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Claire,
    This is a beautiful card. I love the colours and the images are fabulous. Love the sentiment - definately written by a woman.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Claire, very clean and fresh, handbags and shoes, my favourite vices - after papercrafting that is.
    Speak to you soon,
    Em.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claire,
    Thanks for your fabby sketch this week, I really enjoyed working with it and your card is great too!! Marie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.