My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

7 August 2010

Sunglasses May Be Required!

Hello, I'm back, this time with a card for The Sugar Bowl 40 where you could choose your own sketch and theme. I chose Sketch 36 and decided that my theme would be Celebration!


You may need sunglasses for this card LOL, although the camera hasn't captured its brightness too well. It reminds me of the colour toners you get for a printer!

Card Ingredients:-

  • Sugar Nellie Cheerleader Stamp
  • Dovecraft Funky Vintage Paper
  • Card from Stash
  • Promarkers
  • PM Gems

Hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

3 comments:

  1. love this image,and I think those papers,are the perfect match,hun hugs cherl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. woah that is bright! I think my transition lenses just got darker hehe! Card is very cute though! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire this is gorgeous and girlie .Love the bright vivid colours.Thankyou for entering into the DT call over at creative inspirations.Your blog is beautiful with lovely creations.
    Thanks again and good luck
    hugs judex

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.