My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

28 August 2010

Sunny Saturday

Good morning and thank you for popping in to take a look around my blog - I hope you like what you see today! I had a successful night in the craftroom last night and here is the first of my cards.

Now unfortunately, the sun in the conservatory where I always take my pics has caught this a little and you can't see how vibrant the red paper really is - never mind!

I'm entering this little fellow into the following challenges:-

I found this little reindeer lurking in my Christmas stash on a sheet I hadn't used - they are stickers but have a lovely velvety feel to them - can't for the life of me remember the make but its something I bought last year on QVC!!

Card Ingredients:-

  • Paper & Reindeer from Stash
  • Mirri Card
  • Sizzix Boutique Texture Plate
  • Kanban Die Cut Greeting
  • PM Brads

I hope you like what you see.

14 comments:

  1. Morning Claire!

    Im stunned, youve got 2 cards on already today! Its a SATURDAY Claire!! hat means we get a lie in!! lol!!

    What a cute rudolph card! He really made me smile. Great sketch and fab papers!

    Keryn x

    ps, Id better be quick as by the time I finish this comment, no doubt, youve posted another card! (",)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire

    lovely card and gorgeous little image, thanks for joining us at tpc

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning (and what a lovely one today). Love the card and what a cute skating Rudolf (a bit like me at the mo with this cold lol).

    Thank you for joining us over at SCS Challenge.

    TracieB xx
    SCSC DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Christmas Card

    Thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

    Hugs Jane x
    SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Claire
    aww fabulous card, luv the embossing,thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is real sweet, love that dp, the red is sooo rich, thanks for joining us at TG
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww...that reindeer is sooooo cute!
    Thanks for joining us at the SCSC & ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute image. Gorgeous papers and love the embossing.

    Thanks for joining us this week at Totally Papercrafts and the Secret Crafter. Good luck.

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm feeling festive already! Great card, and thanks for joining us at TG this week. Hugs, Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card Claire. I Love this little reindeer - he's so cute.
    Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute card
    Thanks for playing along with Totally Papercrafts this week, hopefully we'll see you again soon
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Claire, just love your skating Rudolph card! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card, so cute, thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.