Now unfortunately, the sun in the conservatory where I always take my pics has caught this a little and you can't see how vibrant the red paper really is - never mind!
I'm entering this little fellow into the following challenges:-
- Secret Crafter Saturday 98 Theme: Make A Start on Christmas
- Totally Gorjuss 45 Theme: Christmas in August
- ABC Christmas Challenge Theme: R is for ......... Ruldolph the Reindeer!
- Truly Scrumptious 39 Theme: Sketch with optional theme of using brads, buttons & bows
- Totally Papercrafts 31 Theme: Keep it Simple
I found this little reindeer lurking in my Christmas stash on a sheet I hadn't used - they are stickers but have a lovely velvety feel to them - can't for the life of me remember the make but its something I bought last year on QVC!!
- Paper & Reindeer from Stash
- Mirri Card
- Sizzix Boutique Texture Plate
- Kanban Die Cut Greeting
- PM Brads
I hope you like what you see.