My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

25 August 2010

Wedding Congratulations!

Good morning, I have been commissioned by a friend to make a card for a wedding they are going to on Friday, so as I had recently purchased some of LOTV die cut's, thought these would be perfect for the basis of the 8" x 8" card.


I would like to enter this into the following challenges:-

Card Ingredients:-

  • LOTV Wedding Couple Die Cut
  • Mirri Card & MS Hearts Border Punch
  • PM Confetti Papers
  • PM Gems
  • Organza Ribbon & Flowers from Stash
  • Stickles
  • Computer Generated Greeting

Would love to have your comments on this card and thank you for stopping by today.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Claire,
    This is a stunning card. I love this image - it's one of my favourites. Beautiful card.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really gorgeous hun i love the cute image and your colours are just perfect, thanks for joining us at LOTV big hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful wedding card! Love the rhinestones on the ribbon!
    Thanks for joining the LOTV Challenge this, we hope to see you againn next week!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Claire, I just love this image it is so super cute,
    Em.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! Thanks for playing at Paper Play this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Claire, I really love that sweet little pair! Super sweet confetti like papers too! Gorgeous!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.