My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

3 September 2010

Black & Orange

Evening peeps - well I made a big decision today and had all my hair cut off!! Its now nice and short again and I'm really pleased with it. I have managed to spend a bit of time in the craft room this afternoon and catch up with some orders. This card is for my friend and I'm entering it into the following challenges:-

For this card I used:-

  • Miss Anya Stamp
  • WRS Numbers Stamp
  • PM Capsule Collection Sunshine Paper
  • Ribbon & Card from Sketch
  • Promarkers
  • Kanban Pearls
  • Computer Generated Greeting

Thanks for stopping by tonight, hope you like what you've seen and hope you have a fab evening.

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!
    greetings
    Monique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card but come on....where's the photo of you with your new hair cut????? Marie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claire,
    I love the colour combo of orange and black. Gorgeous image.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya.

    gr hetty

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh love this card,great image,were is the photo then? love cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. this card is gorgeous!! I LOVE love love it!!! Glad you're pleased with your hair- you have more time to craft since you don't have to mess with it now! have a great weekend hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card Claire, love the colour combo and layout. Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a very sweet card and I adore the colours of the DP. :)
    Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Pad. :)

    xxDebbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card ! Fab cute image. Lovely colour combo too! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous bright color combo! I love little miss anya for bday cards - she looks great bringing a bunch of little presents! I'm glad you love your new hair cut - I just went super short again & absolutely love it. Thansk for joining us this week at Anyone for Anya?

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute, I really love the image! Thanks for joining us over at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.