My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

12 September 2010

Fashion Throughout the Years

Afternoon crafty peeps - phew! have had a busy morning helping the OH with the block paving in the back garden and have now put the Sunday roast on and managed to get on the PC with a some creations I made last night.

The first is for One Stop Craft 97 Theme: Fashion Throughout the Years.

This image was given to me by my friend Keryn ages ago and knew that at some point there would be a challenge for it.

For this card I used:-

  • Stampendous Beaded Bodice Stamp
  • Promarkers
  • Dovecraft Funky Vintage Paper
  • Sizzix Architectural Accent ie #1
  • PM Gems
  • American Crafts Ribbon

As this is something a bit different for me, I would love to know what you think.

6 comments:

  1. OOh Claire, I absolutely love it, the stamp is stunning, I will have to get one of those and such lovely papers too,
    speak to you soon,
    Em.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. and before I forget AGAIN, I LUV your new hair do! It really suits you and I bet it is lovely and quick (apart from the styling gunk I bet?!) to do in the mornings!

    Well, that was a surreal moment there as I scrolled down and saw the image, I thought, ooh look, Claire's got the same stamp as me! Alright yes I know, Id be dangerous with a brain!!

    Well, I love it Claire!! I think it fits the challenge perfectly and your colours are so soft and pretty!

    Im of to go find a spare brain.....

    Keryn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card, love that stamped image and the colour combo. Thank you for joining us at One Stop Craft this week.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Claire this is beautiful I love that image and your colours are wonderful thank you so much for sharing this with us at OSCC this week.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a beautiful card, I love the corset it looks stunning. Thanks for joining us in this weeks One Stop Craft Challenge.
    Hugs Sheley xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREAT card, I'd never know you were experiemnting. The image is perfect for the OSC challenge, thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.