My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

17 September 2010

The Nearly Finished Back Garden!

Hello peeps, as promised I have some piccies of the nearly complete back garden which Mark has been working so hard on this week. The block paving is complete and looks absolutely fab, the new lawn has taken really well and all that is needed now is for my plants to get bigger!


Here's another angle towards the conservatory

The existing shed will be coming down and a bigger one put in its place.

And the final view when you come out of my craft room doors onto the patio. Now need to shop for a patio table and chairs, a chimnea and some planters and we're all done!

Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. absolutely gorgeous hun!! When you're finished you can come fix up my yard then!! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire,
    This is a fabulous job. I'll bet he got a lot of satisfaction out of doing it himself. It will be absolutely gorgeous when the plants establish and there is so me colour in it.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow it looks ace Claire, fab fella you've got there doing all that handywork,
    take care,
    Em.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW Claire!

    That is one super new garden, I love all of the great block paving - my offer still stands for Mark though!! ;0

    Careful now your bushes dont get too big next Spring!!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Claire you garden looks amazing, so neat. You will have hedgehogs visiting in no time!!!. Hugs Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.