My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

14 September 2010

Oldie But A Goodie - First Challenge

Morning bloggers - well I didn't manage to post again last night - had a very busy day at school and was absolutely shattered when I got home, so here I am this morning bright and breezy ..... NOT with my creation for the Oldie But A Goodie first challenge.

To participate in this challenge you need to use a stamp that is at least 6 months old. Luckily I found my first ever LOTV stamp which is about 2 years old, which comes out now and again.

Card Ingredients:-

  • LOTV Wedding Couple Stamp
  • PM Confetti Papers
  • Kanban Mirri Card
  • Promarkers
  • Gems from Stash

I lost my mojo a bit with this card, so not that happy with it - started off with all good intentions, then it didn't quite end up how I thought it would! Never mind.

Thanks for popping in today - I hope the weather is better where you are today? Wet and windy here, which is not helping my OH finish off the blockpaving!

13 comments:

  1. What a cute couple!! I don't know why you're not happy with this card, I think it's great - I really love the way you've used the papers, I've got them, so I know how clever you've been!! Marie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. well I sat here til 3am waiting to see last nights card Claire!! <<giggles

    Very pretty in pink today with hints of pearls, very lovely Claire!

    Its nearly Friday Claire and lets hope that by the time you get home tonight Mark will have finished the block paving and even got your dinner ready!! Can you then please send him here to help Steve with our block paving on the drive?? I'll feed him well!!

    Keryn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claire,
    This is a very pretty card. I love your design paper and the image is beautiful. Fabulous layout. I love it.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Claire!!

    Isnt it horrible when you end up not being happy with the card you make.

    I feel very frustrated and slightly angry with myself when that happens.

    But of course we all think its lovely, because it is:) Bless!!
    love
    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Claire, very cute card - don't know why you are unsure about the end result tho - it's really lovely,
    Em.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet wedding card ~ perfect
    Thanks for joining our first challenge at OLDIE but a GOODIE, hope you’ll join us again
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful wedding card Clare! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card with wonderful details and colouring , thanks for joining us at Oldie but a goodie and good luck!
    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think this card is gorgeous!
    Thank you for joining us at Oldie but a Goodie.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Claire
    This is beautiful hun - the image is so sweet. Love the layoit too.
    Hope you are having a great week.
    Thanks for playing along with us at An Oldie but a Goodie.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous creation, thanks for joining and supporting Oldie But A Goodie’s first challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a gorgeous card and a lovely stamp which i havnt seen before,your colouring is fab,thankyou for joining use at Oldie But A Goodie
    love n hugs
    liza
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.