My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

18 September 2010

Polka Doodles 36

Well I haven't been in the craft room much this week and my god does it show ..... my mojo seems to have done a runner LOL! Here's a card for the Polka Doodles 36 challenge.

Their theme was a sketch and to not use any fabric or ribbon, must have a shaped flap and use 3 brads. So I opted for a simple Thinking of You card, behind the flap is a white panel so you can write on it. Not very inspiring I'm afraid.

Card Ingredients:-

  • Pink Gem Designs Thinking of You Stamp
  • Kanban Mirri Card
  • X-Cut Flower Punch
  • Fiskars Border Punch
  • Brads from Stash
  • Brenda Pinnick Paper

Us crafters are always negative about our own creations, so of course would love to receive your comments whatever you think.

5 comments:

  1. Now I think this is such a striking card - simple but easy to look at! And the colour is beautiful! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colour card! Thanks you for joining in the polkadoodle challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really pretty card in gorgeous colours. I love the paper you used.
    Thanks so much for entering the Polka Doodles challenge this week.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this card Claire, the mid way fold is perfect as it leaves the white space to write your greetings in, its just perfect!

    Love the papers and the subtle use of blooms too.

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's striking too... Sometimes simple is best! Beautiful colour & a great take on our sketch & recipe challenge. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Polka Doodles this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.