My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

23 September 2010

So Not Happy!

Well you build yourself up for an operation and then what happens?! This afternoon I get a phonecall from the hospital to inform me that the surgeon is not well at all and can't perform the operation ...... but all is not lost they have an alternative - they have found another surgeon to carry it out, but at a different hospital and on a different day! Arrrrgggghhhhhh!

So the new date is now 7.30 am on Saturday 25th September at Rugby instead of Coventry .... so another day and another 2 sleeps to stress out. So for all those who read my earlier post, apologies as I will be around tomorrow now and not Saturday!

Happy days!

7 comments:

  1. Awww sorry that youve been messed about by them, I suppose you wouldnt really want a Dr to operate if he's not feeling his best, I mean, it doesnt bear thinking about!

    I think its really good that theyve got you booked in just the next day for the op albeit by a different surgeon! It will all be over very soon Claire and then you'll be forced to have a rest! That will be a first!! lol!

    Hope Mr Postman has been!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is not good and I can see why you are dissapointed, fingers crossed all goes well this weekend for you hun,
    Em.x
    Ps, like the new look blog background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claire,
    You must be disappointed but at least it hasn't been put back too far. Take care - it will soon be over.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just came to thank you for your lovely comments on my blog... sorry to hear your op has been delayed - I suppose at least they haven't put it back by months, but I bet you just want it over with! Hope everything goes well and you're back in your craft room soon :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I am so sorry that your surgery is postponed! I hope you are able to go this weekend and that you are not more anxious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that's today! Fingers crossed everything goes well!!! Hope you heal fast and get back to crafting soon! xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Big hugs to you darlin!!! hopefully you have had it done now and are recovering well. Make sure you have a good rest hunny. Big hugs & lots of love Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.