My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

6 September 2010

Sunday Sketch & Stamp 36 - DT Card

Hello there, we are running a day late with Challenge 36, as the Sunday Sketch & Stamp blog has had a makeover. Maggie has been working on this for a few weeks now, as well as having a page on Facebook and Twitter too! So hop over and take a look!

This week sees the turn of Erin and she has produced her first ever sketch for the challenge, which is a fab one!

And here is my card which has gone back into the eighties with the grey and pink LOL!


We are sponsored for this challenge by Meljen's Designs and the lucky winner will receive 4 images of their choice. The DT were lucky enough to receive some of their digi stamps to play with for the challenge. I chose Cupcake Mouse.

Card Ingredients:-
  • Meljen's Designs Cupcake Mouse Digi Stamp
  • American Crafts Ribbon
  • Promarkers
  • Card & Paper from Stash using Sizzix Texture Plates
  • Ice Stickles
  • Gems

I hope you will pop along and play and I look forward to visiting your creations over the next two weeks. Deadline for submissions is Saturday 18th September 2010 @ Midnight GMT. Good luck!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Claire,
    This card is beautifully done. I love the papers and the mirra card and the image is just so cute. Brilliant work.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey beautiful girl. Gorgeous cards as usual hun. So when are you coming down from the Midlands to visit me!!!. Had such a great time with Keryn and she is such a lovely lady. Saw her hubby, Poppy & Honey too!. If you ever get down to Eastbourne please come see me Claire ok, would love to meet you. Big hugs Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!! Dont knock the eightees!!!

    That was my prime time:)

    Oh, big shoulder pads, haha.

    Big Hair!!

    Aahh, they were the days:) No responsibility, just fun:)

    I love my Husband and Children really!!:)
    love
    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah Claire when are you heading South to visit us?! Answers on a postcard.....!

    Super card, I love the grey and pink it is just so 80's isnt it! Hubby No1 wore that to eldest's baptism then changed it to grey and lemon for next one 2yrs later!! Remember the pale grey shoes the men had too?! Oh and the white socks, how could we ever forget the white socks! I blame Miami Vice! lol!

    Love the texture on this card and Im loving the Meljen image too, I do like her stuff!

    Definitely want to play along with this challenge!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous as usual Claire, you are so talented, always such clean crisp cards and lovely colour combos,
    hugs,
    Em.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.